SCHOOL HAIRSTYLE

Happy Monday everybody ! I'm writing this article from my  bed. Free Monday is always needed. Tomorrow we have independence day, so my parents let me stay at home today. I've time to make some photos and do some shopping as always. I love days like this so much.


I've got a lot ideas for any hairstyles, but today I will show you my school favourites. When in the morning I have 30 minutes to make myself ready to school I don't have much time to make any fancy ones. I have to do something simple, easy and what the most important comfortable.

MESSY HAIR

The easiest hairstyle ever ! Just put some argan oil on the ends of your hair to make them more shining and looking for healthier. Next just put the on your back or let them go to the front.



SILVER PONY TAIL

Just make a normal bun and next put a special hair tie with a silver ring. It looks super fancy, but it's really easy and comfortable. You don't feel it while wearing it. In shops you can find also gold and black ones.



DONUT BUN


It's easy to make a normal bun named shinio, but If you have very thin hair it will be very, very small. That's why I use donuts. It's a special sponge, which you put inside your bun. Now it's bigger, more effective and also very comfortable, because it's very light.




T-SHIRT : SIMPLE
SILVER RING : H&M
DONUT: CLAIRE'S

7 comments:

  1. Jesteś piękna i beardzo lubię twojego bloga, jest inspirujący i ma świetny wygląd :) pozdrawiam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Messy hair, moje ulubione, stosowane niemalże codziennie ♥
    ysiakova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair are just fine even if sassy ;) my all time favorite! Looking cute and lovely !

    Diana

    www.dressprive.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple and easy but so pretty .,thanks http://www.robesdemariee2013.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this information. I really like your blog post very much. You have really shared a informative and interesting blog post with people..
    braid

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found few of website but this website very unique and so many interesting information in here. I have come to know lots from this blog. Looking forward for more Very usefull blog thanks for this site with informative tips virgin hair Beautiful and realistic lace closures. No need to bleach the knots.We have great prices and you can choose from Brazilian, Indian or Peruvian.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mesmerized article written on this blog with other relevant information. It is straight to the point that how we can improve our skills as well as how we can be represented to a new stream of professionalism. วิก ผม ธรรมชาติ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !